1. Your first step should be to download and install the (open-source!) Digidoc card reader software.
2. Once you click download, the installation program will guide you through the installation process.
3. You will need to agree to the software license agreement and select a location for the installation.
4. You may need to enter your personal computer password to authorize the installation.
5. If you are not automatically prompted to download the digidoc3 client software, you can find it in the Apple App Store or in Google Play by searching for “Digidoc3.” To install, simply click on the green “install” or “Install App” button.
Download ID card software
Helpline (+372) 677 3377 with English support